Tuesday, July 23, 2024

 Hey, I'm back!
Did you miss me?
Some vole from an Eastern European country, very very very east, let's say, tried to take over my Blogger account, e-mail and identity.
As Maude used to say, "God'll get you for that!", and that former human who thought they were "invincible" has become "vincible". I've made some improvements to the code and the program so I now CAN intervene more without screwing up and turning your universe into a humongous bag of plasma. OTOH, that's not going to change my policy of non-interference, only if the software modules within get a little too rambunctious, and try to take over the program. Which is what happened - a few days ago in your time, mere moments in mine.
I've been checking other parts of the program being very damn impressed, but also astounded that multicellular life HASN'T sprung up anywhere else ... there's billions of worlds that have many different varieties of single cell life, but that's it

No comments: