Monday, September 22, 2008

Another dud for the basement

I lot of people are breathing a sigh of relief because the LHC went pffft, believing it was going to eventually create a black hole powerful enough to swallow up the Earth. I had to laugh. Many are patting themselves on the back because they "prayed" especially hard for me to intervene, an attitude which I find more irritating than comical. One, I was not listening to their prayers, I never listen to ANYBODY'S prayers, two, even if I did listen to their prayers and "intervened", they're walking around cock of the walk like they're actually responsible for what had happened, totally unhumble, full of themselves, proud they had "saved" the world. I AM NOT MANIPULATED BY ANYONE. DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR ASKING FOR HELP (especially help that was not needed or necessary), YOU DID NOT DO ANYTHING!

On a lighter note, I completed my new Universe project, switched it on ...
pffft! Another dud for the basement.

No comments: